Elizabeth Clot specializes in business law. She has extensive experience in financing, mergers and acquisitions and corporate structuring. She assists her clients in the drafting and negotiation of the various contracts required in her field of activity.
Her clients include private investors, investment funds and private companies in the new technologies, traditional technologies and life sciences.
Prior to founding her own firm in 1995, Elizabeth Clot had a career with a large company, a world leader in the field of engineering and construction, for nearly twelve years.
She holds a law degree from the Université de Grenoble (France) and a bachelor’s degree in law from the Université de Montréal. She is a member of the Quebec Bar
Elizabeth Clot has been involved in various organizations:
• Lawyer with the Consulate General of France in Montreal
• Lawyer at the Office des Migrations Internationales in Montreal
• Member of the Loan Granting Committee of the CDEQ Centre-Nord (1998 - 2000)
She has also sat and still sits on the board of directors of several organizations:
• Member of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee, and Secretary-Treasurer of the Fondation du Maire de Montréal pour la Jeunesse (now Fondation Montréal Inc.) (1999 - 2009)
• Member of the Board of Directors of the Paul-Gérin Lajoie Foundation (2001 - 2010)
• Member of the Board of Directors of the Fondation du Collège Notre-Dame (2001 - 2003)
• Secretary of the Board of Directors of the Centre Québécois d'innovation en Biotechnologie (2013 - 2016)
• Secretary of the Board of Directors of Réseau Anges Québec (2009 - present)